If you lose your Mobile Phone, you can now trace it.
Each Mobile Phone has a unique I.M.E.I.
IMEI is the 15-Digit International Mobile Equipment Identity numbers which can be used to track Mobile Phones anywhere in the world.
1. Dial *#06# on your Mobile Phone
2. Your Mobile Phone will display a Unique 15-Digit I.M.E.I. Number
3. Note down and keep this number in a secure and safe place
4. Once your Mobile Phone is stolen, just E-MAIL the 15-Digit IMEI Number to :-
with the following details :-
Your Name : _____
Address : ______
Phone Model : _____
Make : _______
Last Used No. : ____
Your E-mail : _____
Date of Loss : ____
I.M.E.I. Number : ___
5. After sending the e-mail, your Mobile Phone will be traced within the next 24 – 48 Hours via GPRS /Internet.
You will find where your Mobile Phone is being used and the New User’s Number will be sent to your e-mail
After this, you can report to the Police with the details as sent to you
From, Chief Adeolu Ogunbanjo, National President, NATCOMS